Monday, October 19, 2009

What they look like finished...

I finally have a finished project, or should I say some finished yarn to show you. And a few other projects that you've seen before that I have new photos of...


This eggplant wool combined with the pink variegated wool looks like this...

I wasn't sure how this was going to come out using the two different colors, but I like it. :) And it came out to approx. 390 yards, so I'm pleased with the yardage too.

For those of you who wanted to see what the Afternoon Hat looked like on, here you go...



And I finally got a photo of me wearing the Lace Cardigan. I love this sweater! And I even impressed myself knitting this. Thank you to elann.com for giving me the chance to knit this sweater, without them I might not have finished it. I have a little bit of ADD going on where my knitting is concerned, I tend to start a lot of projects that never get finished. So having to complete this for someone in a scheduled time frame helped a bunch.

Sorry, I had a goofy look on my face so I just cut my head off in the photo! LOL

Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Oh my gosh ~ so many great things in this post! Love how your yarn came out - what a great color combo. That is a lot of yardage - gives you some options there.

Don't you look a cutie in that hat ;) It's darling on you.

Finally - that sweater deserves it's own post! Wow. Beautiful knitting.

Bubblesknits said...

Oh my Lord! I LOVE that sweater! Absolutely beautiful on you, too. :-) And the yarn and hat turned out gorgeous.

SissySees said...

What's with the model hand thing in the last photo of you and the sweater?! ;) Are you goosing yourself? Is that why you had a goofy look on your face? :p

LOVE the handspun, and the hat. Having had the sweater in my grubby hands, I can assure everyone that the photos STILL don't to it justice!

gypsyknits said...

LOVE that handspun:). It turned out gorgeous. Same with the hat and that sweater is just beautiful and fits you well.