Monday, August 23, 2010

New Goodies!

I got a sweet little birthday goody from Sherry over at Prancing Pixel on etsy. This sample fiber from her Tree Fabric africa batts.

Thank you so much Sherry! I love it & can't wait to spin it up. :)

And here is some fiber that I snapped up at Upstream Alpacas, she was having a pre-vacation sale!
Jeweled silver grey baby alpaca roving, this is soooooo soft!
This one is alpaca/merino in the Rosebud colorway.

I also had quite a few friends do a little shopping in my etsy store on my birthday so I could get a little birthday cash to spend! Thank you guys, you're the best!! :)

5 comments:

SissySees said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see it all spun up. You need more time to spin.

Lapdog Creations said...

ooh... that baby alpaca is beautiful!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

It's all so pretty! I've become a "felter" and have just discovered the joy of fiber :)

Bubblesknits said...

You've got something coming from me, too. That is, if I can ever get my act together and remember. LOL My brain...it be scattered and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! You will make such nice stuff with that roving.