Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Jackpot!

Lookie what the UPS guy delivered to my house! My very own Ashford Elizabeth II spinning wheel. This is a before photo. I have everything sanded & stained (a pretty cherry stain) except for her wheel. I hope I can get the wheel finished tomorrow after work, & then give it all a good coat of wax. I am really wanting to get her put together & ready for her first spin on Thursday. I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself!! :)
Stay tuned for more photos after she is finished up.

4 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Was that a birthday gift to yourself? Very nice!!

SissySees said...

Yay!! Now if my belated gift to you will just arrive before you finish staining... ;)

Can't wait to see it in person!

Natalie Rush said...

Wow....looks great!!! What a great gift!

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! You did hit the jackpot! I can't wait to see it when it's finished and put together. :)