Friday, March 20, 2009

You gotta go look!

Squeeee!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself!! LOL Jessie at Phatfiber featured my shop on the Phatfiber Blog!! I'll wait while you go check it out..... hmmm, hmmm.....

Isn't that just the coolest?

And here are the new orifice hooks.

I'm so glad that I thought of this before I started listing the suckers... my sweet Heavenly Handspinning wheel has a larger orifice hook than most spinning wheels. So I had to go back to the drawing board & make some skinnier hooks. Now I've got hooks that will fit most commercial wheel orifices. The hook & dowel are 1/4", so you would need at least 5/16" for your opening.

And on the good news front, I've finally finished my secret knitting project that I HAD to have done this week! I can't show it to you yet, I will though. The good news is... now that the secret project is done I can get back to spinning & knitting for myself! Woohoo!! And I'll hopefully have more time to keep up with my blog reading & Ravelry stalking. LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

8 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Congratulations on the feature!!! :-) And I love the flamingo you did.

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh my gosh i feel like a lone stranger!!
Congrats on the write-up, I even left a comment!
Your Talents are outstanding girl!!

Have a great weekend!!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Congrats you deserve it I love your shop you rock;)(((Hugs))) Darcy

Grace said...

i saw you featured, go you!!!!

Delusional Knitter said...

Awesome, congrats!!

gypsyknits said...

Congratulations! YOu deserve it!

Love, love, love those hooks:) The sheep is so cute.

SissySees said...

You're famous AGAIN. I'm not nearly as impressed over Phatfiber as I was KnitSimple (wasn't that it?) two winters ago. ;)

Classic Mully said...

I ADORE THESE! I wanted to make some, but I'll just buy yours instead! :)