Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finished Project!

See, I do other stuff besides play with clay! I saw one of these when I was surfing around ArtFire the other night, Kathy found the pattern on Ravelry & we proceeded to whip out a couple of these dusters. And I believe if Chan can dig up any leftover novelty yarn she was gonna join in too.
It's super fuzzy, I think I will try another one & not do so many fuzzy chains.

It was a fun & quick project. Too bad the actual dusting with it won't be as much fun. LOL

You need to use a machine washable novelty yarn so you can throw it in the wash when you're done dusting, or if it sits around long enough that it collects dust on it's own. ha ha

Hope everyone is having a good week!

8 comments:

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

That's hysterical! I love it ~ I need one of these :) Where do you get the plastic thing you slide it on?

SissySees said...

Yeah... Chan is going to have to search the remnants bag for some novelty yarn... Cute!!

Lapdog Creations said...

Very nice!

Crochet Goddess said...

I love the duster!

KSee said...

If Chan needs this yarn I have tons! Please do not ask!!

Bubblesknits said...

ROTFL! I've got some that I'd bought from Insaknitty to weave with, so I might have to try that.

gypsyknits said...

Mine is finished but I forgot to pick up another duster handle:) so those dust bunnies must wait......LOL

Unknown said...

But I really, really want to know how well it works. g