Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm back.... at least I think I am! Busy weekend traveling & visiting with friends & family. Then waiting for me when I got home was all of the "weekend stuff" I didn't get done, like TONS of laundry, cleaning, etc.... The hubby & I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at home, just the two of us. Then I headed out of town for my visits. Thought I'd share a couple of photos of the cuties that I met this weekend....


This first photo is of Abby, sadly she left this world for a much better one this past summer. She was Beth's (my best friend since kindergarten) baby, and is soooo missed!! But we will always remember her. It would have been just wrong to post the other photos without mentioning her first, she was such an important & cherished part of their family.....



This second photo is of Lennon, isn't he beautiful??!!! He is the senior child, I believe he is 16, Beth will correct me if I'm wrong. :)


Ok, now on to the newest members of the family.... you are just going to LOVE these cuties!! How could you not? Just look at them! :) Here is Starr, she is a Golden Persian. (forgive me if I don't get the exact name of the particular colors, I just know they are the most precious things I have seen since I brought Jazzy home!!)

And this last photo is of the adorable Lucy, she is a Silver Shaded Persian.....

I really, really, really enjoyed my visit with my friend Beth & her family. And while I just love cats of all ages, there is nothing like spending time with kittens!! They are so much fun & full of energy & spunk. :) I'm also glad that these babies have found their way home to their new family, they will be well spoiled there, I know Beth & Les!! he he!

__________________________________________

And lastly, I will have some sock knitting updated photos soon!! I have frogged the heel of the red sock twice now!! The first time it was too big, the second time I created a horrible pucker at the ankle, I think I have it figured out this time. I should be ready to take another photo tomorrow, if all goes well knitting tonight.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kitties!!! I love long-haired cats, have one of my own (Misty-she's in my blog somewhere), but I don't like the hairballs. Looking forward to seeing your sock progress!

Delusional Knitter said...

They are so cute, I just want to pick them up and smooch their faces with kisses ... some kitties don't tolerate that, but that's what they make me want to do, LOL!! My two boys tolerlate that .. willingly or not sometimes, hahaha!!