Friday, November 9, 2007

The most beautiful sock yarn in the whole world!!

Would you just look at this.... this has to be the most beautiful yarn I have ever seen!!! Really, I'm not joking.... this stuff is incredible!! It even smells good! :) I got this hand-dyed yarn from Super Duper Terri's etsy store, Sand In My Stitches.


I stole this photo from Terri's shop, her's was much better than mine.... I'll try to take one this weekend when I can get one in the daylight.

I'm trying to find a pattern worthy of this beautiful yarn... I found this one at Knitty, Clessidra, a bit challenging but I'm liking it..... I'll keep looking just in case I find one I like better, any suggestions you guys have would be welcome. :)

Aren't you jealous of me, no need to be, you can get your own wonderful yarn from Terri. Go chat with her, I'm sure she could hook you up with some of her awesome yarn!!

4 comments:

SissySees said...

Well, since I went a bit crazy in Knitting Addiction, I'll have to wait a while, but I definitely want some. I think that's a great pattern too.

Anonymous said...

Awww, shucks!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. check this pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tyrolean-stockings

Someone on getstitchy.com, who had just learned how to knit socks, made these and they turned out gorgeous.

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! The richness in the red is amazing. Good job, Terri!