- I hate to shop! Except for on-line shopping (love that!), I absolutely detest shopping!!! I don't care if it's for clothes, shoes, home improvement stuff, groceries, whatever. And I'm seriously considering doing the Lowe's Food To Go thing online, they only charge $5 extra to do it.
- This is my 2nd marriage, the first lasted only a year. My hubby & I will be married 12 years this July. :)
- My ex made me put my 10 year old, declawed, house cat outside because he didn't like the cat hair (needless to say this was probably a motivating factor to our split!), when I met my current husband I told him "Love me & love my cat or hit the road...." Instead of hitting the road he asked if he could have a dog.... we went the next weekend & got Harley, a dalmatian. We had her for 11 wonderful years!
- I drive a Chevy Blazer, 4 door... after having a SUV I will never own another car. Unless we win the lottery and I have plenty of money to have 3 or 4 vehicles! ha ha!
- I was so frustrated with my job last year that I just quit one day and didn't have another one when I did it! First time I ever did that!!! Luckily I got offered my current job soon after, I love it!
- I am legally blind in my left eye & have no depth perception.... I don't know any different, they think I was born that way..... as far as I'm concerned this is how everyone sees. :)
- Don't have any children of my own, never had that "baby urge" that most women have. I don't have a lot of patience with children... (even though I have fun with kids I'm glad that they go home with other people!) If I live to be an old lady, I'm pretty sure I'm going to turn out to be "that mean old scary lady down the street with all the cats!" ha ha ha ha!!!!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
7 Random Things...
I was tagged by Angela.... so here are my 7 randon things: