Sunday, February 3, 2008

Longing For Spring Swap Questions

Do you knit or crochet? Both

How long have you been at your craft? Crochet 13 or so years, Knitting 4 years

What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Just about anything, I love it all!

What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? Probably fur, done enough of that!

What are your favorite colors? Purple, Light Blue, Light Pink, but I also like earthy colors like tan, sage green, plum, eggplant, deep red & orange

What are your least favorite colors? Yellow, Bright Red

What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? I would love to finish one of the summer sweaters I have started and never finished!!

What are you favorite scents? Honeysuckle, Fruity stuff like Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Passion Fruit

Least favorite? Overly flowery stuff

What is your favorite flower? Roses

What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? Knitting, gardening, reading... same for winter except the gardening

Do you have a garden? Yes

If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? I have a small greenhouse and I love to start plants from seed, I usually start mid to late February. I like to plant a small vegetable garden with peas, cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, etc... I also have flower beds that I like to put vinca, impatiens, daisys & roses in. Among other stuff....

What are your favorite sweets? Gummy bears, Rolos, Snickers

Do you collect anything? Yarn, Pattern Books, Nora Robert's Books, Colored Glass Candy Dishes

Do you have any allergies? No fiber, just dust, mold & pollen

Do you have any pets? One cat named Jasmine, she is the princess of the house :)

No comments: