Friday, May 23, 2008

Updated Photos


Nothing on the knitting front just yet, I will soon though!

I do have some updated photos though. I have a few new ones of Flossie (my Spinning Wheel), I put some maple colored stain & some wax on her. She is ready to go again! I also have a photo of 2 of the bobbins, one finished & one not finished. And a shot of some of the Hearts on Fire superwash fiber that I've started spinning. I am pre-drafting all of this fiber, I didn't want to make a mess of it. I think I need to get me some more practice fiber to learn the drafting while spinning part. This bright fiber was just too nice to waste on a bunch of bulky thick & thin yarn. :)
I also have a couple more photos of my peach rose bush. Thing has a ton of buds still left to bloom! It has just bloomed it's heart out this year, sooooo pretty.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

7 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Flossie looks gorgeous with her new dye job! And I love the colors in the yarn. Very pretty! How does she spin?

Have a great weekend!

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh Flossie looks great!! Good job on the stain and wax!!
Love the roses, gorgeous!! I just trimmed mine as Lady got to the flowers before me...lol They bloom year round here :)
enjoy your weekend, hope its a great one!!

SissySees said...

You know I'm jealous. A beautiful wheel, great yarn AND your own rose bush!?

KSee said...

Flossie is beautiful. I really like the color. Your yarn is so pretty. I just love bright colors. I've only had a few blooms on my roses. Yours is bursting in color.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Your wheel came out great!

Anonymous said...

oooh your wheel came out so n ice... and I love those colors.. how pretty! We planted our first rose bush this year... I can't wait to see it's flowers some day!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Beautiful roses!!