Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stay Tuned...

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately.... I haven't had anything to post. I live such an exciting life sometimes. LOL

Jazzy & I will have a WoW post tomorrow, such as it is.

In the meantime, let me show you what I got from AC Moore this past weekend.

The TLC Cotton Plus is lovely soft yarn. I also got some Bernat Alpaca but forgot to get a photo of that one. The Wool-Ease is lovely yarn, I however will probably regret buying that one. I always get drawn to super bulky yarn for the quick knit but I'm very rarely pleased with the end product. We'll see....

All in all I came away with some good buys, gotta think of the $ I'm spending at the moment. I was looking to score some of the new Red Heart sock yarn, but no luck there, it was all gone!

I am still knitting on the shawl for the Hubby's Grandma for Christmas. I'm probably about 70% done with that. And I've cast on for a Bonsai Tunic that I have to get done for my boss for Christmas. I'd love to get some ornaments done for the holidays too, I might run out of time on that one.

Hope all of you are well & having at least a little more good excitement than I am. :)

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Great buys. :-) I haven't tried the TLC Cotton Plus. You'll have to give me a run down of how it works up. BTW, don't think I haven't forgotten about your birthday. I'm just a little slow sometimes. ;-) ((hugs))

SissySees said...

I have TLC in my stash... pets nicely, so I'll knit with it some day.

Super Bulky makes a nice doggy snuggle. I still have one I started (crochet) for Sissy...

gypsyknits said...

You have some nice stash there:). I have some of the TLC in my stash......somewhere.....lol
Hope you're able to get some of that sock yarn soon.