Monday, December 1, 2008

FO Update

Just a quick post to show you that I have gotten busy with those last minute Christmas gifts. Still quite a few more to go.... maybe I'll get them all done in time.

The photos aren't great. I can't seem to get home before it starts getting dark now, not too good for photo taking....

This first one is called Tiny Bubbles (Ravelry link), from Harvest Moon Designs.

This one is Thomas (Ravelry link) from Harvest Moon Designs.
And this little mini-cloth, Trees (Ravelry link). This one is a pale green, don't know what happened in the photo!

5 comments:

gypsyknits said...

Love the cloths. You're making headway now.............keep those needles humming:)

SissySees said...

Blue Christmas? (I know, you SAY it's green...)

Robin said...

Nice cloths!

Bubblesknits said...

Purdy. ;-)

vegasangelbrat said...

Love the cloths and you sure are way ahead of me as far as gifts...lol Keep it up, go go go!!! LOL
Love ya!