Saturday, April 5, 2008

Snuggle #1

I'm exhausted! Cleaning up a disaster of a room is hard work! LOL I finally got all of my yarn organized and in the spare room closet. We can now walk in that room with no problems! Still have more to do in there but at least my huge yarney mess is cleaned up.

While going through all of my "stuff" I came across a baby blanket I had been designing about 3 years ago... I wasn't ever going to finish the darn thing... so I snipped the yarn, wove in the ends, and I have my first snuggle to donate for the ASPCA! Don't forget about Nichole's contest, you can make snuggles for furbabies & get entries into her contest!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Now THAT looks snuggly!! Love the color!

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh that is really pretty! Love the design, thats a lucky animal who gets to snuggle that :)

Holly said...

That is a pretty snuggle, for a special animal.

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! And now, I can't chat because I must go to that store and get my own "rooster" knitting bag...