Wednesday, April 9, 2008

They're small but they are finished!

At least I finished something! They might be dishcloths & scrubbies but I actually have a finished object to post finally!


This photo isn't great but I also finished up some knitting needles for a gift... nope don't sell these in my store, they are too much of a pain in my butt, but I do them for friends & swaps sometimes. :) You can't tell in the photo but my purple clay matched the needles almost exactly! I was even impressed!

_____________________

Today was a sad day.... Mary had to say goodbye to two of her beloved furry family members. Everyone go & give her some blog hugs & support. It's hard enough to lose one, but two... I just don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you sweetie!

_____________________

And I leave you with the one flowering tree in our yard... it is truly Spring now, usually once the dogwood blooms there is no more chance of a frost....

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I love the coordinating colors in those! The needles look lovely, too!

chanknits said...

What pattern did you use for the scrubbies?

Those needles are beautimous, as is the dogwood. Me? I have more rain this morning...

(Not-So) Cynical Gal said...

Oh that dogwood is stunning. Love the scrubbies too...and whoa, those needles. You are amazing.

KSee said...

love the colors. I love Dogwood Trees. Your is beautiful.