Monday, August 25, 2008

Finished Project!

Another Gold Medal in the Ravelympics! I finished up my Tidal Streams scarf. I really enjoyed this pattern, and I plan on making the shawl version too. I should be able to get the scarf & shawl knitted from the 2 balls of TOFUtsies that I have.

I did miss finishing up one of my projects in the WIP Wrestling.... oh well, I got 2 projects finished so I consider that a success!

And I cast on for a new project, the Trumpet-sleeved Shrug, this is a free pattern on the Drops website. When I get a little further along I'll post a photo, it's not real exciting at the moment with only 5 rows done. :) I'm using some elann.com Sierra Aran in the Sangria colorway.

Off to cook dinner & hopefully knit a little...

PS - I still have one spot open for the Pay It Forward exchange (see post below) if anyone is interested! :)

6 comments:

Robin said...

Your scarf is so pretty!!

Bubblesknits said...

The scarf looks great! :-)

gypsyknits said...

Okay, you don't have to rub it in that you have gold medals......LOL
Just kidding. At least someone I know is finishing projects 'cos I'm sure not.

The scarf is very pretty:)

SissySees said...

Congrats!!! It's beautiful.

What are FOs???

vegasangelbrat said...

Congrats on FO's! Pretty scarf, but I love that shrug...love the bell type sleeves! Can't wait to see that done. (also wish could find it in crochet) lol

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

THAT is beautiful. I love the colors!