Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Friend in Need...

Hi all! Hope you all are having a good week so far. Good here, but tired already. The heat & busy season are kicking my butt! And I finally broke down & pulled some weeds out of the front flower bed this past Sunday, now I'm sore! LOL Just how out of shape am I?? :)

On to the important stuff.... Anyone out there that has the time our Michelle has a friend who's 7 year old son, Luke, has an inoperable brain stem tumor. Michelle is needing some 8x8 knitted squares for a blanket for Luke. Just click on the "Michelle" link, it'll take to to her blog & you can read all about it.... If you have the time & would like to donate a square contact Michelle. I just can't imagine what this family is going through & I hope I never have to find out.... Our thoughts are with them....

2 comments:

SissySees said...

SNOL... And I complain because the deer eat EVERYTHING in our garden?! Blessing in disguise, maybe?

gypsyknits said...

Oh my, so sorry to hear about the family. My thoughts are with them.