Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Check these cuties out!

Check out these Harmony cable needles from Knit Picks!!!! There I go again, having that no control issue I seem to have sometimes. I just couldn't help myself, I HAD to have them!!!!! :) Well, then you just can't pass up FREE shipping so I had to find more stuff to buy to get the free shipping!!! What is wrong with me? ha ha! I am just going to have to stay away from this computer, it just gets me in trouble every time I get on here....

Here is the link for those of you that have the same problem I do!http://www.knitpicks.com/+Harmony+Wooden+Cable+Needles_ND90347.html


Hmmm.... who's cloth is this??? I wonder.... could it be my secret dishcloth pal's? Yep, that's it! I sure hope she likes it! I am also knitting another little goodie to go with it! And I have to finish getting her other snackable goodies, then I'm ready to ship! Could it be yours???? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH that is a TERRIFIC pattern - Perhaps you can tell me where you got it?! I'm making up my Teacher Gifts and I have LOTS of varigated .. .thanks in advance

SissySees said...

Can't wait to hear how you like the Harmony cable needles. I ordered them too. (And haven't even done my first "real" cables yet!)

Anonymous said...

So how are those Harmony needles? I think they're absolutely gorgeous ... just don't have the $$ to invest right now :/

Jan in SC