Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yummy Yarn

Well, I got this before the holidays started and made my ADD act up..... :)

I forgot to post this photo of this wonderful yarn that I got at Kathy's Etsy shop GypsyKnits.

The Green/Blue yarn is called Fairy Tree and the Colorful Mix is called Gypsy. They are so much fun I just couldn't resist getting a little Christmas gift for myself! After I finish the red socks I think I'll find a pattern for one of these next. The question is which one to do first??? Maybe the Fairy Tree, Kathy told me to watch out for those fairies when I knit this stuff up, hehe! No, maybe I'll start with the Gypsy, it's so colorful and reminds me of Spring (even though it feels as if we still haven't gotten a Winter here!).... no the Fairy Tree.... no the Gypsy..... no the Fairy Tree..... Ahhhhhh!!!! I'll just have to close my eyes and mix them up and pick one.......... no the Fairy Tree..... no the Gypsy...... Help me out here guys, which one should I go with first? Or should I get another set of Knitpicks out and knit two different pairs at the same time!!!! Ok, maybe that would be overkill.
Back to the red socks, I'll mull this over some more. :)

6 comments:

mommieofdrew said...

I like the gypsy because of the pink in it gets my vote.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to vote for the Gypsy too, just because it's so dreary this morning, and the other looks to much like the foggy mist outside...

Wendy said...

I'd go with the Gypsy. The weather here is so dreary and green-gray. It could use a pick me up.

Anonymous said...

Anita, they are both gorgeous.. I prefer the Fairy Tree... :-) And.. I was just over at your Etsy.. those are the dang cutest tape measures ever! I'll definitely be getting one for my cocoa swap pal :-) And maybe one for the cocoa swap prizes... I'll order next week after assignments are made :-)

Bubblesknits said...

Gypsy...no, Fairy Tree...nah, Gypsy. Okay, I'm not helping am I? LOL

Happy New Year!

KSee said...

Fairy Tree is my vote. I think. I hate making choices like this. At least you own them both!