1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Both
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Metal Straights, usually size 6 for cloths.
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I like just about all of it, I'm willing to try anything new, I usually just use Peaches N Cream or Sugar N Cream, sometimes Punto. Made some nice washcloths out of Knitpicks Shine Worsted.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Kitchen is Black & White, but I like to mix colors in with those for the kitchen. The bath is going to be Aqua, tan & white, with some bright Flamingo art prints in there.
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? My favorites are Purple & Pink, I also like light blue & green & bright colors. But I also like earthy colors. I can't decide... I like them all!! My least favorite would probably be yellow.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I like winter ok, doesn't get too cold here. But cold enough that I can just stay inside & knit! :)
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Watch a good movie, eat spaghetti (my favorite comfort food), or spend some time checking up on my blog buddies, they always cheer me up. Sometimes knitting a dishcloth cheers me up, that's just about instant gratification of a completed project!
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Spaghetti of course, gummies & popcorn with lots of butter!! And knitting of course!
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Tea, but just the plain stuff. I'm more of a Diet Mt. Dew person.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? Hawaii.... I would relax & knit & read by a pool somewhere, & have some cute pool guy bring me fruity drinks in pineapples!! ha ha!! I'd also like to visit Ireland & Scotland and tour the castles & drink a pint in some local pub.
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Just dust & mold & pollen.... don't send any of those please. :)