Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Goodies!

I think I'm still worn out from my trip last weekend! I never got caught up on my rest or cleaning or anything this week! I've even lost my knitting mojo.... can't seem to get into any project at the moment. I think I need to cast on a few more & see which one interests me, the few I have on the needles at the moment just don't call to me..... oh well.

While getting everything unpacked this week, I uncovered a few more goodies that I received on my trip to VA & PA....

Here is the new, really cute, Kathy bag that Chan gave me.... if you don't have one of these little bags yet, you need to head over to Kathy's etsy store & get yourself one, they are great little on-the-go project bags!
And here is the pretty purple wash cloth & little bag that Michelle made for me. This is the softest cotton! I have claimed this for my bath, no one else is allowed to use it! :)
And here is some gorgeous wool fiber that I got from The Flying Ewe. If you are into spinning you really need to head over to their etsy shop & check them out. They have great prices, awesome fiber, and are super friendly! Super fast shipping too!! The purple mix is my favorite, the photo is a little too blue on that one, I can't wait to get spinning with that one!While my knitting mojo might be lacking at the moment, my spinning mojo is in full speed ahead mode. I've made great progress on my Monkey Fuzz Green Hillside fiber from Crazy Monkey. And I really think I'm getting much better at this spinning thing! :)Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm pouting now that it's almost over....

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Ooh...that fiber looks yummy! Great job on the spinning! :-)

SissySees said...

I need fiber. I need to spin. Can't do much about either. Don't have a secure connection down here, so no online shopping. Couldn't bring the wheel (no room!), so no spinning...

Lapdog Creations said...

Pretty goodies!!!!!! Oooh... look at that fiber!

KSee said...

What wonderful gifts. Your spinning is great.

gypsyknits said...

Thank you (with a sheepish grin....:)

Oh what beautiful colors. I like the purple goodies.