Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall Into Autumn DCS - Topic of the Week

Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth Swap Topic of the Week:

Either flash your needles and other items you use to make your wares or, if you don't have a camera, describe your goods for us in detail. Dpns, circs, straights, hooks, tape measures, darning needles, favorite stitch markers, needle holders, cases, the works!

Well, here you go..... This is the table beside where I sit on the couch, a vase full of my straight needles, I just love those metal straights!! And an old ashtray full of whatnots, counters, markers, thread, stickies, sheep tape measure, etc.... and my glass purse that holds pens, markers, scissors, etc....


And here is my corner... my knitting bag (just one of them!), my basket with yarn, a few small projects, more needles, more needles, & more needles & hooks!! LOVE the Knitpicks circulars!!! (metal ones)


But here is my pride & joy of the crochet hook variety.... these hooks are sooooo beautiful and I love using them!! They were handmade by Ron Anderson, check out his etsy store or his website Fancy Kitty!
Oh, I have LOTS more!! :) This is just a little sample, you don't even want me to go taking photos of my "junk" room with my yarn stash & books....
I should be ashamed!! but I'm not! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some COOL crochet hooks! I might have to check out his etsy store for my SP11 pal who I'm spoiling... hmmm...

Love how you have a whole table devoted to your knitting supplies -- mine have to be put away in the yarn room every night or one of the cats will get into it all... and I don't want to murder my cats.. lol

Your SSDC Swapper pal :)

Anonymous said...

And your purple felted knitting bag is very cool! Did you make it?

SSCD pal