Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's been a good day!

It's been a good day all around.... my Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth Exchange pal got her package today, YEAH!! Hope you enjoy everything Diane! I had a lot of fun getting the package together, & I'm really glad the pretzels made it as pretzels & not crushed crumbs!! Here is her package all packed up & ready to go the day before I sent it..... Trick or Treat bag filled with treats!!

And..... my Stitch Marker Exchange partner, Kris, got her package today, YEAH!! (I forgot to take a photo of that one & it was really cute too!! Darn it!!)

And.... I went yarn shopping online, that was lots of fun!! But I can't show you photos of what I got because that would spoil the surprise for Marisol, my Mystery Theme Swap buddy. :) Still have some more shopping to do there, more fun!! Who doesn't love shopping for yarn & patterns & knitting related "stuff"??? If you don't, you just don't know what FUN is I say!!

Hey, where are all of my packages????? (just kidding!!)

No comments: