Saturday, October 20, 2007

That Difficult Dishcloth...

He he, I heard from my Super Duper Secret Dishcloth Exchange pal, she is having a difficult time with my cloth.... it's ok, I know how you feel!!! Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. If you do get it finished I can't wait to see it!! Must be something to be causing you all that trouble. I'll understand if I get a garter stitch cloth out of it though!! LOL!!! It's the effort that counts, right?

Or maybe...... she is just saying that to keep me in suspense a little longer!!! I know what you are up to now!!! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YoU mAy KnOw WhAt I'm uP tO nOw, BuT yOu StIlL dOn'T kNoW wHaT iT lOoKs LiKe... MuAhAhAhAhA!!! :P

Ok, so I can't wait till I get this one done so I can mail your package... then I can add you on Ravelry! (Which you need to update, btw...) :) Yes, you are being closely stalked... lol :) :) :)